Established in 1954, Drug City Pharmacy has been expanding its product lines and perfecting its customer service for more than 55 years.
Started as a pharmacy serving Dundalk, Essex, and Baltimore communities, Drug City now hosts a Postal Contract Unit, a Western Union agent, adjacent liquor store and tanning/nails salon, as well as a huge selection of gifts, cards and collectibles.
If Drug City doesn’t have it – you don’t need it! That’s right, besides a wide assortment of medicine and medical supplies, we also offer all the staples you use in your day-to-day life.
Come to the Drug City Pharmacy to tan, get your nails done, make a money transfer, pay your bills, mail a package, select a gift, or to shop for:
- School supplies: lunch boxes and stationery
- Games, toys, puzzles, coloring books
- Books and magazines
- Food: snacks, chips, drinks, candy, nuts, canned goods, etc.
- Hygiene items: toilet paper, feminine hygiene, baby needs, body powder, deodorants, shaving needs, skin care
- Hair care: styling aids, hair accessories, combs and brushes, shampoo, conditioners, hairspray, hair color
- Cosmetics, nail polish, permanents
- Snowballs all year around
- Copying and faxing services